We respect your privacy and seek to protect it through compliance with this policy. Below we describe the types of information we might collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website and our internal practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information and your access to your personal information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as needed, you may be asked to enter your:
- First and/or last name
- Email address
- Billing and/or shipping address(es), including street, city, state, and zip code
- Phone number
- Credit card information, including the number, expiration date, and/or security code
Collectively, this information is termed “personal information”. We do not collect the following types of information:
- Highly sensitive information, such as social security numbers
We also do not collect or store any personal information from “cookies”. However, we do use “cookies”, i.e. alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser so that our systems will recognize your browser and provide features such as Quick Checkout, product recommendations, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. Moreover, we do not store your credit card information after we process your transaction.
Personal information as defined above does not include any de-identified or aggregated consumer information from which you cannot be personally identified. Moreover, this policy applies only to information collected through our website and not to information we collected online.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This may include information provided to sign-up for email notifications, to create an account, and/or to place an order.
- We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To personalize your experience.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To send periodic emails, such as emails related to your order processing, updates to your order, and/or information related to company news, updates, or product information. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by following the directions at the bottom or our emails to you.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as to provide a price quote or answer a question regarding our products.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To improve our website and/or customer service.
- If you place an order for one or more of our products, we will use the information to process your transaction and facilitate delivery. We do not save your credit card information after you place your order.
- We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address so that we may send you updates, we may provide you notices regarding our products.
- We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- We may also disclose your personal information, if necessary, to exercise or defend legal claims.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and direct you to access the privacy policies located on those websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the email address below.
700 Henrietta Creek Road
Roanoke, TX 76262
Addendum for California Residents
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Updated on: October 21, 2021
Information We Collect
We collect the personal identifiers listed above. We do not collect the following personal information: personal information listed in the California Customer Records statute, such as your passport or social security number, medical or health information, or information related to your bank account; protected classification characteristics under California and/or federal law, such as your age, race, ancestry, country of national origin, etc…; commercial information, such as your records of personal property or consumption history; or biometric information, such as genetic or physical characteristics, fingerprints, etc….
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a trusted third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. We only disclose your personal information to the extent necessary to perform these third-party functions and provide us the above services.
We may share your personal information with the following third parties. However, we receive no monetary or other valuable consideration for the disclosure:
- Facebook. Email addresses and names may be provided to Facebook’s Ads Manager for the sole purpose of promoting Alliance Consumer Group products and services to our customers on the internet. Please see https://www.facebook.com/policy.php for their data policy.
- Google. Email addresses and names may be provided to Google’s Ads Manager for the sole purpose of promoting Alliance Consumer Group products and services to our customers on the internet. Please see https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US for their data policy.
- Braintree, A PayPal Service. Your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, IP address, and payment information (such as credit card numbers) may be provided to and stored by Braintree for the sole purpose of completing and managing transactions on our website and preventing and managing fraudulent activity. Alliance Consumer Group does not store payment information (such as credit cards) on our own servers. This information is stored securely by Braintree which is owned and operated by PayPal, Inc.. Please see https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal/braintree-privacy-policy for their data policy.
Additionally, we may provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other compatible uses.
Sales of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information. As such, we have not provided a method to opt-out of such sales. If you are still concerned and seek to ensure we do not sell your personal information, feel free to contact us via one of the methods identified below.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. The below sections describe your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request) after you verify your identity.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.) or any other applicable law.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Carry out any other actions for internal purposes that you might reasonably expect based on your relationship with us.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 1-800-255-6061. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. This may include confirming your log-in account information or any other reasonable method of confirming your identity.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
Our goal is to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period (45 or 90 additional days) in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, specifically by electronic mail communication.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
We do not sell your personal information to third-parties. If we ever seek to sell your personal information to third-parties, we will provide appropriate opt-out and opt-in rights, as required by the CCPA, to all consumers to whom we store personal information. At this time, we have no plans to begin selling your personal information to third-parties.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We currently do not provide your personal information to any third party for direct marketing purposes. If, in the future, we seek to share your personal information with third-parties for direct marketing purposes, we will notify you and allow you to opt-in/opt-out of the action.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date as listed above. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us as follows:
- Via email: please send us an email at: email@example.com.
- Call us: 1-800-255-6061.
- Write us at 700 Henrietta Creek Road, Roanoke, TX 76262.
Addendum for Nevada Residents
Last Updated on: December 30, 2019
We Do Not Sell Your Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise exchange your personal information for monetary consideration to any third-party so that the third-party may sell or license your personal information to additional persons. As such, you do not need to “opt out” of such as sale. If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us as follows:
- Via email: please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us: 1-800-255-6061.
- Write us at 700 Henrietta Creek Road, Roanoke, TX 76262.
The information below is required for social login
Don't have an account? Create one here.
First Things First...
You must sign in or create a NEBO account to apply to join NEBO PRO.